I really hate when you put in an answer to an online homework assignment and you KNOW it’s right but the assignment says it’s wrong and you keep trying to calculate it over and over again but you keep getting the same thing and you have no idea what you’re doing wrong
It’s doing the same thing my phone keypad currently does where it types doubles of some letters and doesn’t type others and adds letters I didn’t even type and generally messes things up.
i.e thiis is wwithout goionig back and coorrrectinig anything.
It’s really infuriating when I try to type passwords and stuff because I have to manually go in and type them in a notepad file then copy-paste them
And my capital “I” is one of the letters that doesn’t want to show up when I hit shift, which is annoying because it’s one of the things I’m a huge stickler about grammatically. I have to hit caps lock instead.
This just started today too, this has never, ever been an issue before. Has anyone had this problem?
This makes me so happy though, I really hope Mega Glalie makes it finally be competitively usable so people actually remember Glalie exists because if there were ever to be a “lost in the shadow of its evolutionary counterpart” award…
Though based on the fact that they did both Gardevoir and Gallade I’m thinking this means Mega Froslass is on its way too!
- There’s kinda this circle of really ancient Bronzong in Mt Coronet who sort of resonate together and foretell ~magical prophecies~ and stuff
- They’re aware of the distortion world and can kind of see into it but can’t fully “open” a portal like the ones at Spear Pillar and turnback cave
- They can distort things enough to control the climate to a certain extent (?) (I’m going be the pokedex entry here) It’s not like major legendary shit but working together they are the ones to make the fog inside the mountain and stuff.
- They kinda figure out someone’s going to try to destroy the world and stuff is out of balance but they’re all old and rusty n’ stuff and can’t really move around.
- There are a lot of younger Bronzor who came into being among the circle though and are kind of “in training” to eventually become part of their magical psychic prophecy cloud thing. There are also other psychic pokemon who have learned their language and kind of work for them as messengers or run errands
- Blu is kind of a “chosen one”. They foretell that Blu will have some involvement in the destruction or saving of the world depending on how the scales are tipped but aren’t sure how how to handle it. They can basically see vague ideas down different timelines but don’t know if doing this that or the next thing with Blu will lead to destruction or not. They decide to just train Blu figuring that the more Blu knows, the better, but Blu kinda doesn’t.. really like the idea of sitting around and effectively doing nothing and is basically like “if the world is in danger now, I’m better off actively doing something”
- Blu initially tries to go to Spear Pillar but with wild pokemon gangs and the occasional trainer throughout the mountain, realizes they’re not strong enough and struggle back down. They eventually leave pretty beaten and worn down and that’s when they finally approach Rainee.
- Spoon was one of the psychic pokemon who lives among the Bronzong and was very close to Blu. Spoon was actually sent after Blu to bring them back and effectively stalks the group for a while before finally joining.
- Spoon is in love with Blu, or at least some kind of deep-psychic-bond equivalent. Blu returns his feelings but also feels somewhat uncomfortable about it because Spoon kinda sees himself as “inferior” to the Bronzong and sometimes acts like he exists to serve and protect Blu which is kinda… come on Blu is a friggen wall and can take care of themselves tyvm
- Blu can communicate with humans and other pokemon with a telepathic voice, but their native language is that of the Bronzong which consists of sorta psychic ringing noises. Blu and Spoon both have sort of musical voices, enunciate very clearly and speak with a slight accent
- Blu had a different birth name in the Bronzong language. No, the ancient mystical Bronzong prophecy circle did not name their child “Blu-Ray”. Shocker, I know.
hey just a warning for xkit users on chrome, if you get the little red RESET warning, don’t click it. there is nothing wrong with it but upon resetting xkit will not be able to install anymore. the newest chrome update did something to the xkit guy’s coding or servers or something and he can’t quite figure out how to fix it, so don’t reset your xkit. i unfortunately learned this the hard way.
Also a little silly rambling about pokemon nuzlocke character stuff
I was thinking when Thermos joined the team she had really serious anxieties about feeling unwelcome and out of place and basically convinced herself that the others were shunning her even though they weren’t really.
It was just the kind of thing where they weren’t really used to her as the new kid yet. Thing was, what she really needed was some attention and just to feel like she was contributing to the group and making the others happy, and she didn’t feel that way for a while.
Faucet had moved on from his initial cockiness and being the self-proclaimed leader and has shown himself to be a bit of a softie at heart, but he still tended toward the “tough guy” facade and made to focus on the tasks at hand over individuals. Ceiling was pretty much clueless to the way Thermos felt and tended to stick with what she knew and hang out with Faucet. Spoon was a huge stick in the mud and was pretty much only attached to Blu-Ray. And Blu tried their best to be nice and supportive but didn’t really “click” with Thermos off the bat and also had a lot of other shit to worry about (but Blu is a whole separate story).
So it was Outlet who reached out to her and hung out with her and gave her the support she needed and they’d go ice skating and stuff and they were basically really close
I mean Outlet was kind of the class clown of the group but had learned to take things seriously when she needed to and pretty much everyone valued her as a friend even if they had their share of falling outs and disagreements. Her death hit everyone hard but thinking about it with what I have in mind it would have pretty much destroyed Thermos.
And then everyone expected her to be their main player against the Electric Gym right after
I dunno I should actually finish the game instead of rambling about headcanons for my team haha